Dura-Tec SUPs are incredibly rugged, hard-wearing boards. The combination of a polyethylene outer skin, similar to that of a kayak, with a high-density foam core, like those found in traditional surfboards, results in boards that are built to last. These performance-minded shapes are based on BIC SUPs ACE-TEC series for versatility in both small waves and flat water cruising. The 9’4 is perfect for riders up to 135lbs, the 9’10 and 10’4 are great all-around family board for riders up to approx. 190lbs, and the 11’4 is great for riders up to 220lbs. The Kid’s 8’4 is designed as an entry level board for riders up to 80lbs. Premium features include a pre-curved ergo-grip handle for easier transport and loading, a soft, hard wearing deck pad for comfortable traction in the standing area, two deck inserts on the front of the board for deck-rigging (9’10, 10’4, 11’4 only), and a 10″ US Fin Box that accepts all standard longboard surfboard fins (high-quality polycarbonate fin included with board).
- Stable, user-friendly shapes, based on BIC’s ACE-TEC range
- Rugged polyethylene shell and polyurethane foam core for true boardsport feel and performance
- 8’4 for Kids <80lbs, 9'4 for novice riders <135lbs, 9'10 for novice riders <200lbs, 10'4 for novice riders < 185lbs, 11'4 for novice riders <220lbs
- Pre-curved Ergo-Grip handle for easier transport, High-Quality removable fin included, Attachment points for securing gear – 9’10, 10’4, 11’4 only
- Founded in 1979 by the Bich family of BIC pen fame, BIC Sport grew from the family’s passion for water sports + expertise in sustainable manufacturing