The new BIC Sport ‘Cross-SUP’ blends the excellent performance characteristics found in BIC SUP’s Classic, surf inspired, series with features found on it’s 2013 Outside Magazine “Gear of the Year” WING Touring Series. This fusion creates a unique board that performs great in all types of conditions for all ability levels. Key features include a Keeled nose for tracking and glide performance, full rail to rail volume for enhanced stability and a flat deck to give you the ultimate platform for all paddling, especially good for Fitness and Yoga. Additionally, there are 6 deck attachment points for securing your gear and easy transport. The Cross-SUP utilizes BIC Sport’s proprietary ACE-TEC manufacturing technology. This offers exceptional weight savings, stiffness and performance without sacrificing durability. The Cross-SUP is available in two versions, a standard version as well as a ‘Platinum’ version which offers an extended deck pad particularly for fitness and yoga. Both versions come complete with an FCS 8″ Dolphin Center fin and 2 x FCS M5 Side fins that can be installed when surfing small waves. The BIC Sport Cross-SUP is the ultimate all-around board for Family, Fun, Cruising, Fitness and Yoga.
- The ultimate ‘All Conditions’ board for all abilities
- Keeled nose for enhanced tracking and increased glide
- Full Rail to Rail volume for enhanced stability and maximum use of the entire deck and a drier ride
- Six deck attachment points for securing gear and easy transport
- Flat deck – Perfect for Yoga, Fitness, Cruising and Family Fun