ACE-TEC construction features a molded watertight EPS foam core wrapped in fiberglass/epoxy – Then sealed in a protective ASA skin under heat + pressure in steel molds for superior durability vs. conventional epoxy boards. The BIC Sport Cross blends the excellent performance characteristics found in BIC’s Surf inspired Performer series w/ features found on the WING Touring Series. This fusion creates a unique board that performs great in all types of conditions for all ability levels. Key features include a Keeled nose for tracking + glide performance, full rail to rail volume for enhanced stability + a flat deck to give you the ultimate platform for all paddling, especially good for Yoga + SUP Fishing. The Cross is available in 2 sizes (10′ riders up to 220#, 11′ up to 285#) + 10′ Fit and 11′ Adventure have an extended deck pad for fitness/yoga/SUP Fishing. 10′ Soft runs a plush EVA deckpad on the complete top surface of the board. The 10′ and 11′ Cross are fitness/adventure ready w/ deck attachment points (10′ = 6 points, 11′ = 10 points) for securing a myriad of accessories inches Cameras/GPS/Rod Holders/Cooler-Seat/Bait Box/Fitness bands/anchors, etc. Both versions come complete with a removable Touring Center Fin. The BIC Sport Cross: The ultimate all-around board for Family, Fun, Cruising, Fitness, Yoga, Adventure, and SUP Fishing.
- Family-Friendly, Fitness, Yoga, and Fishing/Adventure ready Ultra Stable design ideal for new paddlers up to 220# (10′ model) or 285# (11′ model)
- Keeled nose allows the Cross to track straight + glide effortlessly – Flat deck area for full use of entire board for family fun, fitness, fishing
- Full-length ‘wave groove’ pad on 10′ FIT, 11′ Adventure, Ergo-grip carry handle, up to 10 deck attachment points (10′ = 6, 11′ = 10) to secure gear
- Universal removable fin system – comes standard with 9″ Touring fin
- BIC SUP’s exclusive, award-winning ACE-TEC epoxy composite construction delivers lightweight performance AND durability at a great price