SUP Supply’s adjustable alloy paddles are perfect for the casual paddler, beginner or rental shop. With its marine-grade aluminum shaft and polypropylene blade, the Explorer paddle is tough. It can take punishment from beginners. Our adjustable paddle extends from 67 to 85 inches, perfect for any stand up paddler over the height of 4’8. As a 3-piece paddle, you can easily assemble or break it down within seconds, making it portable and great for travel. The longest of the 3 pieces is under 36 inches long.
ABOUT SUP SUPPLY & OUR WARRANTY: We love stand up paddleboarding, and our mission is to supply affordable, high quality paddles to those beginning their SUP journey. Your new SUP Supply Paddle has a 12 month complete replacement guarantee with us.
- PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS, CASUAL PADDLERS & RENTAL SHOPS: Our paddles are ideal for beginners, casual paddlers, and rental shops who want an affordable, high quality paddle. Our paddles float in fresh and salt water alike.
- BUILT TO LAST: Our rugged, easy to use paddles are built to endure punishment from beginners and renters. Our paddles are constructed with a lightweight, aircraft-grade aluminum shaft and a durable polypropylene blade. They are built to last.
- ADJUSTABLE FOR ALL PADDLERS: Our paddle adjusts from 67 to 85 inches (1.7 – 2.15m) within seconds, making it ideal for paddlers above the height of 4 feet 8 inches. This paddle weighs in at 2lbs 2 oz.
- TRAVEL & STORAGE: Break your paddle down into 3 pieces, with the longest piece at 36 inches. Store it in the corner of your garage, throw it in the back of your car, or even carry it on to a plane. Our paddle travels and stores like none other.
- ABOUT SUP SUPPLY & OUR WARRANTY: We love stand up paddleboarding, and our mission is to supply affordable, high quality paddles to those beginning their SUP journey. Your new SUP Supply Paddle has a 12 month complete replacement guarantee with us.